- ✔︎ Know when significant changes occur
- ✔︎ Know the normal condition of your pets
- ✔︎ Know when to intervene
- ✔︎ Comfortable weight management
- ✔︎ Carefully designed to monitor non-invasively
- ✔︎ Cutting-edge sensors that can tell your pets apart
Weight is a critical health indicator
When health problems occur, our pets tend to gradually lose weight in a way that is not visible to the naked eye. Being able to identify weight fluctuations, in combination with other symptoms, can help you recognize health problems sooner.
Every second pet is overweight
Weight is the leading cause for the most recurring diseases in cats and dogs (arthritis, diabetes, urinary infections, etc.). If you keep your pet at a healthy weight, you give it a better chance at a long and healthy life.
Older pets more prone to weight gain
As our pets get older, they are less active and more likely to gain weight. Monitoring their weight allows you to prevent unwanted weight gain and improve the quality of their lives.
Sterilized pets are prone to weight gain
Just got your pet sterilized? The changes in his or her body may result in weight gain. Get ahead of it by measuring and monitoring closely.